Top athletes will be able to bypass the Wodapalooza Online Challenge & Qualifier to compete at Wodapalooza Miami in January. This is based on past Sanctional and CrossFit Games finishes.
- CrossFit Games 21 – All Individual Elite Athletes
- Individual CrossFit Games Top 3 – 2015-2020
- CrossFit Games 21 Quarterfinals – Top 30 Men & Women Worldwide
- Individual Top 3 at WZA, DCC, & Granite Games 21: Top 3 Men & Women
- Individual Winners at WZA, DCC, or Granite Games the last five years: 1st Place Men & Women
- Individual Winners at 21 CFG Semi-final
- 1st place 2020 Wodapalooza and/or 2021 CrossFit Games
Please note: 20 spots will be earned via the WZA Indy Online Challenge & Qualifier. If all the above invites have been granted and spots are still available, they will be awarded to the next finishers in line via the WZAOC leaderboard. Additionally, athletes who receive invites are still responsible for their registration cost, lodging, travel, etc.
Elite Team of 3
- CrossFit Games 21 – Top 10 Team | May put together 1 male & 1 female team of 3 consisting of both CrossFit Games teams
- Any individually Elite Invited athletes may put together an Elite Team of 3, as long as a minimum of two of the three athletes are part of the invite criteria