Wodapalooza is fast approaching, and with it, the qualifying piece to earn a spot to compete on the Miami floor is set to begin: The WZA Online Challenge & Qualifier.
WZAOC INDY CHALLENGE BEGINS: OCT 4th
WZAOC TEAM CHALLENGE BEGINS: NOV 1st
Take a look at some of the changes to this year’s online challenge!
*NEW* Taking it back to Teams of 3!
- With our 10th year here, we’re going back to our roots and celebrating the tight-knit teams that make up our community.
- Grab your two best buds and test your fitness on the most fun stage in the fitness world!
- No need to be together to compete in the WZA Team OC! Team members can register and compete from across the world with hopes of meeting together on the competition floor in Miami!
*NEW* Beginner Team of 3 Divisions
- In order to accommodate the vast diversity of abilities with athletes, now the true CrossFit beginners are eligible to compete in a division that best suits them: Beginner.
- “Open Registration” is still also an alternative to what has become a very competitive Scaled division at Wodapalooza.
*NEW* More Spots for Master’s in Miami
- Master’s 65+ division has been added!
- We want to give more opportunities for Master’s to compete and now they can along with a greater chance to qualify to compete in Miami!
Everyone Must Compete in the Online Challenge
- This isn’t a change, but still worth noting! Whether looking to compete in beginner, scaled, elite, or Rx, the first step is completing the WZAOC in its entirety. Unless you fall into one of these groups… Who Receives Invites to WZA Miami?
While WZA seeks to stay true to our roots, it’s important to continue to grow and adapt. These changes seek to keep Wodapalooza ahead of the competitive curve and to provide the very best experience to athletes as part of the Online Challenge & Qualifier, as well as the event in Miami.
There is only one thing left to do. When registration opens, sign up, and get ready to throw down. If planning on vying for a team, grab two friends and prepare for exciting workouts over ten days.
The WZA Online Challenge & Qualifier registration opens Monday, August 30th!